Tuesday, December 21, 2010

More Family Pics...

Mommy and Claudsie..........


Donny and Grandpa setting up the new receiver for Grandpa's Internet.

Donavon Hostetler (aka "Donny" to everyone except his mother...:) is living with us for a few
months helping here at the mission. He's helping Michael with the house rebuild program,
making trips to Ti Guave for supplies, and putting in a hand wherever we need one down
here. Not sure what we'd do without you Donny!!! (Excuse me Eunice... "Donavon!!!")

4 comments:

Lor said...

I like you're family picture!!! I wonder who took it??? :) I love seeing the pictures you post! Keep it up!

NHM said...

Glad to see you posted again!!! I love seeing the pictures even though I see you all often! :) The more you post, the more we visit!!!! :)Blessings! Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Katrina Martin here... know who that is? Just found your blogspot after I read the Good family Christmas letter. Blessings to you! :)

Don and Karole Weaver said...

Thanks! You have a beautiful family... looking forward to seeing more of you.